Double Action Nail Nipper Straight Jaw With Lock 15cm
- Views: 54
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $74.95
1- Size: 15cm 2- Straight Jaw
3- Box-Joint 4- Printed Handle
5- With Lock 6- Double Spring
7- Satin Finish
Nail nippers description
Nail Nippers Double action is designed to cut clean and slightly curved shape of nails without ripping or tearing them.
Blades touch evenly when closed. Both Blades are exactly aligned in
proper relative positions to cut hard nails. Inserted double springs
give smooth and precise floating movements without effort.
Double Action: Double action method is very useful , it contracts its long sized jaw into one compact sized instrument with suitable handles shape. Double Spring mechanism ensures smooth working and professional experience.
Satin Finish: Pleasant Satin Finish and round Edges give additional safety. Exactly specified sizes and shapes of handles fit with the natural movement of Your hands. Nails never get entrapped into cutting blade.
Surgical grade stainless steel: Only high quality surgical grade stainless steel is used that is capable of performing under normal or expected conditions which achievesRockwell 48 to 50 hardness. High quality Stainless Steel makes the forging harder and nippers stay sharp longer.
Box-Joint Method: Nail Nipper is Formed with box-joint method which stops lateral play or Staggering and it retains the alignment of cutting edges for life time. Each Nail Nipper conforms exactly to the shape and the master pattern. Made rust resistant and can be sterilized.
Passivation : Passivation process is applied to prevent rust or corrosion. Auto cleavable.
How to use nail nipper
- For maximum result please cut from one side of nail to another.
- Thicker Nails should be cut in two steps because that does not rip or break them.
- Please do not insert whole thick nail into cutting blade of nail nipper this can damage nails or skin around them.
- There are no known hazards associated with functional failure, maintenance and aging but care in use is essential.
How to take care of a Nail Nipper
Nice handling and proper storage after use is essential for the long life of the instruments.
Nail Nippers are manufactured for personal grooming or Podiatrists' use and should not be used for any other purposes.
- Make sure every Nail Nipper is completely dry before storage.
- Lubricate inside the box-joint with oil after some uses. This will make the smooth movement of nippers and will not allow them to jam or stiff.
- Never clean Nail nippers with a wire brush or rub hard always use a soft brush.
- Make sure all Nail Nippers are dry after sterilization process.
- Keep nippers jaw inside rubber cap when not in use.
Recommendation for Usage
- Nail Nippers Blades are very sharp and always should be handled carefully.
- Never cut alive skin around the nails. smaller cuticle nippers are better to cut dead skin around the nails.
- Nail Nipper is designed to cut Toenails and Nails. Do not use to cut any thing expect nails.